2. Personal Information We Collect
During your interaction with our Websites or communicating with us, you may directly provide your personal information to us through, for example, registration form, ordering form or in email body. We also indirectly receive your information from the underlying system that is used for operating Websites and from third parties that refer you to visit our Websites. We collecting your following information:
- Your personal data, that you directly provide to us, including but may not limited to: First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birthdate, Passport ID, Tax ID, Citizen ID
- Your contact data, that you directly provide to us, including but may not limited to: Phone number, Shipping information, Billing information, Email address, Social Media ID
- Your order information, from our Websites ordering system or from information in message you send to us, including but may not limited to: Order date and time, Products information, quantity, currency and any order remark
- We do not collect your Credit/Debit card information, Bank account information.
- Technical information, we indirectly collected from underlying system, including but may not limited to: IP Address, Web Cookies, Web Beacon, Device ID, Browser information, Operating System information, Device Type, Device Model, Device Hardware information, Device Software information, Device Location information, Device Connectivity information, Date and time visiting our Websites, Date and time logging into our Websites and logout from our Websites, Duration on our Websites, Browsing history, Search history
- To process your order correctly, it’s your responsibility to provide us with correct personal information. You may contact us through the communication channel provided in section 10 to update or correct your personal information.
3. How We use Your Information
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- For Websites to provide you with right product information, product price, shipping fee and total price.
- For Websites to receive you order information.
- For us to notify you with order and shipment status
- For us to provide you with right after sales service
- To verify your identity for account and security related activities, for example, reset password request
- For us to communicate with you on product information, marketing and promotion, loyalty program information via electronic mean, for example, email, SMS, social media message and advertisement
- Undertaking research for business and technological improvement
- Developing new products and Services
4. Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
Except as provided below, we do not disclose your personal information. We have not sold consumers’ personal information.
- Affiliates and Authorized resellers. We may share personal information with our affiliated companies and authorized resellers.
- Service providers. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include: (1) payment processors (2) shipment service providers (3) cash on delivery service providers (4) warehousing service providers (5) product repair and maintenance service providers (6) printing service providers (7) accounting service providers (8) telecommunication service providers (9) social media providers (10) email service providers (11) advertising service providers (12) marketing service providers
- Government officials, in according to applicable laws
You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, Thailand or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request.
5. Cookies Policy
- Differentiate you and your device from others
- Adjust content to your prefer language and device type
- Remembering your login information across pages
- Remembering your browsing data, product added to cart, product added to wishlist
- Remembering your session and proceed electronic payment with third party
Our Websites use and integrate with several services from third parties. As a result, there might be Cookies from third parties issued to you through our Websites. The current integrated services are: Google Analytic, Facebook Pixel and LINE tags. These third parties may also indirectly collect, store and use your activities information with our Websites
6. Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access: You may have the right to access or request copy of your personal information that we collect, given that you provide proof of ownership of that information
- Request correction: of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information.
- Transfer of data: of your personal information, in electronic form to other controller
- Request restriction of or object to processing of your personal information, including the right to opt in or opt out of the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
- Request Deletion. of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
7. Data Retention
8. Data Security
we do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure. By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Contact Information
Salete Studio Co., Ltd.
4/147 Mooban Chaiyapruk, Majareon Rd, Nongkheam, Nongkheam Bangkok THAILAND 10160
Tel: (+66) 622694261